- Children (7 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult 16 years and older.
- Please read the pool rules for a pleasant and safe free swim for all.
- Before coming, please visit the « CSNDG — News » page to be aware of closure notice if any. Happy swim!
- **Due to limited places, only one (1) reservation per person per day is allowed.** If you register for more than one activity per day, we reserve the right to cancel all your other registrations without notice.
- RESERVATION ONLINE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE AS OF 7:OO AM (ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS)
- We keep a reservation for a maximum of 10 minutes after the start of the free swim period. After reservations will be cancelled.
- **Due to limited places, only one (1) reservation per person per day is allowed.**
- Please respect your reservation. There are many people who reserve and do not show up. This prevents other people from enjoying free swims. If you need to cancel, please reply to the confirmation email OR notify us by phone. Thanks for your cooperation.
CSNDG Free Swim Schedule
- You must now register in advance online for all of our free swims. Registrations open every morning at 7:00 am for the next day.
- Access to the center and swimming pool will be denied to anyone showing COVID – 19 symptoms.
- For people aged 10 and more, it is mandatory to wear a face mask. It can only be removed for swimming.
- You must at all times respect public health recommendations: wash your hands, do not touch your face and keep a distance of 2 meters from others.
- It is the swimmers’ responsibility to respect the social distancing of 2 meters on the edge of the swimming pool and in the swimming pool.
- The changing rooms are only accessible for changing in the cabins before and after swimming. Lockers and showers in the changing rooms are not accessible.
- We suggest that you wear your swimsuit under your clothes before coming to swim. This will help us reduce the waiting time in the locker rooms.
- Participants must put their personal belongings on a chair on the pool edge.
- The usual safety rules for the pool will be maintained and applied. Refer to our notice board for the swimming pool’s Internal Rules or visit our website.
- There is a maximum of 22 swimmers per every 50 minute period.
- Due to the short duration of the free swim periods, we will refuse access to the pool when we reach the maximum number of swimmers. There is no waitlist.
- Please note that the free swim schedules may change at any moment, in accordance with instructions from the city and/or the borough.
** We rely on the responsibility, cooperation and understanding of every swimmer to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable swimming experience. Happy free swim!