- Children (7 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult 16 years and older.
- Please read the pool rules for a pleasant and safe free swim for all.
- Before coming, please visit the « CSCDN — News » page to be aware of closure notice if any. Happy swim!
- **Due to limited places, only one (1) reservation per person per day is allowed.** If you register for more than one activity per day, we reserve the right to cancel all your other registrations without notice.
- RESERVATION ONLINE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE AS OF 7:OO AM (ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS)
- We keep a reservation for a maximum of 10 minutes after the start of the free swim period. After reservations will be cancelled.
- **Due to limited places, only one (1) reservation per person per day is allowed.**
- Please respect your reservation. There are many people who reserve and do not show up. This prevents other people from enjoying free swims. If you need to cancel, please click on the above CANCEL button. Thanks for your cooperation.
CSCDN Free Swim Schedule
*** IMPORTANT: A vaccination passport and a proof of ID are required for 13 years and older.
- You must register online 24 hours in advance for free swims, starting at 7:00 am the previous day.
- Free swims are primarily reserved for Montreal residents. You must come to the center with your proof of residence.
- Access to the center and the swimming pool will be refused to anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for people aged 10 years and more. It can only be removed for swimming.
- You must respect public health recommendations at all times: wear a mask, keep a distance of 1 m from
others and wash your hands regularly.
- The changing rooms will be accessible for the toilets and, if necessary, the cabins only. The showers remain
- Participants must arrive 5 minutes before the free swim starts; the wait will be outside the center.
- Participants will have 15 minutes to leave the pool in order to facilitate entry for the next free swim.
Maximum for laps: 24 swimmers / Maximum for all: 45 swimmers
In order to facilitate the turnover between swims, we ask all swimmers to wear their swimsuits under their clothes before arriving at the pool AND when leaving the pool like last summer. Access to the pool is through the changing rooms AND exit is through the door at the back of the center at the end of the central corridor.
** We rely on the responsibility, cooperation and understanding of every swimmer to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable swimming experience. Happy free swim!