Our Refund Policy complies with the Consumer Protection Act.
Any refund request must be made by writing and delivered in person at the reception of your sports center or sent by email. If you opt for the 2nd option, you must first download, complete and return the following form by email at info(at)loisirssportifs(point)com: Download the Refund Request Form (CSCDN + DECARIE) | Download the Refund Request Form (CSNDG)
Before the first course / training / day camp: No fees will be charged for cancelling a course / training / camp registration.
After the first course / training / day camp: It is possible to cancel a course / training / camp registration at any time but a fee equivalent to the number of courses / trainings passed or days spent at the camp will be witheld from the total registration amount; in addition to a penalty corresponding to the smaller of the following amounts: $50 or 10% of the value of the remaining courses / trainings / days.
- Taxes and course / training / camp fees are included in the sale price.
- No refund is possible in case of absence from a course, training or camp.
- The discounts offered are canceled in the event of a refund request.
- Registration fees ($35) for day camps are non-refundable.
- If an activity is cancelled by Loisirs Loisirs Sportifs Côte-des-Neiges – Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, the complete cost of the activity will be refunded to those who were registered in that activity. Please also allow ten (10) working days for the processing of a refund request.
- If the registration was paid with a credit card, the refund will be returned on the card used.
- If the registration was paid by cheque or cash, a cheque will be delivered at the reception desk of the sports center mentioned below.