DECARIE — 3760 Decarie boul. | 514-872-6285 / 514-296-6285 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Loisirs sportifs Côte-des-Neiges — Notre-Dame-de-Grâce is in charge of the management of the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Pool programming, in collaboration with the Department of Culture, Sports, Recreation and Social Development of the Côte-des-Neiges — Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough.
The Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Pool (Decarie Community Pool) offers public free swim. Please refer to the « FREE SWIM » page for more information regarding the free swim schedule and pool rules.
Swimming course are divided into different levels according to the age and skills of the clientele.
- For preschool children (1.5 months to 5 years old), there are AquaBaby and Starfish levels.
- For school-aged children (6 to 14 years old), there are the beginner level (White and Blue courses), the intermediate level (Purple and Green courses) and the Advanced level (Yellow, Orange, Red and Gold courses).
- For teens and adults (14 years and older), there are the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
The CDNDG Swimming Club has about 180 swimmers distributed in five levels depending on their age, skills and level of competition. It’s a competitive club, so swimmers train 2 to 5 times a week and they have a competition every month.
- In the first level of pre-league competitions, there is the Swimming School level (5 to 7 years old) and the Recruit level (10 years old and under).
- The second level of regional competitions includes the Relève (Succession) Swimmers (12 years old and under).
- The third level of competition Development includes Espoir (Hope) Swimmers (14 years old and under).
- The fourth level of provincial competition includes Elite Swimmers (11 years old and older).
Decarie Community Pool News:
You will find on this page all the important news regarding the Notre-Dame-de-Grace Pool better known as Decarie Community Pool .