Facility Rental Request Procedures
Here are the procedures to follow for our facility rentals at Côte-des-Neiges and Notre-Dame-de-Grâce sports centers:
1. You must submit to us a written request by completing the « Facility Rental Request Form ».
You can download our facilities rental request forms according to the sports center of your choice:
Rental Request Form (Côte-des-Neiges Sports Center)
Rental Request Form (Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Sports Center Pool)
Rental Request Form (Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Sports Center Gymnasium)
Forms are also available at the reception desks of the Côte-des-Neiges and Notre-Dame-de-Grâce sports centers during our opening hours. No reservations will be made by phone or verbally; only a signed document will be considered valid. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
2. If you would like to provide more information about your event or organization, please include a letter with your request.
3. Your request must be mailed or brought to the following address:
Côte-des-Neiges Sports Center
4880, Van Horne Avenue
Or faxed to us: (514) 342-4634 | Or emailed to us: email@example.com
Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Sports Center
6445, Monkland Avenue
Or emailed to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your rental request must be made at least 15 working days before your event.
The request does not guaranty the availability of our facilities or equipment. We suggest that the request be made as soon as possible.
5. You will receive an answer to your request as follows:
– We will contact you by phone at the contact numbers filled in the form.
– If your request is accepted, we will set a time to meet with you to sign the contract and pay all the necessary fees.
– At this meeting you must bring:
- A proof of insurance
- A copy of your incorporation charter
- A resolution from the organization mandating the person responsible for the event
- A description of your event, a scenario of the day, a plan for the set-up of the equipment, a list of workers and volunteers that will be working that day.
6. Rental requests will be treated according to our Rental Policy.