Decarie adult swimming courses
2020 WINTER SESSION (Jan 19 to March 22, 2020)
The schedule may change with notice due to events and without notice for reasons beyond our control.
January 13 to January 17, 2020 from 7:00 am to midnight subject to the number of places available.
Registration in person:
January 15, 2020 from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm subject to the number of places available.
Important note: To see the current session program, please click on the buttons Download the pamphlet (view / download / print the program from our website) or Register (will take you directly to our registration platform where you will have access to our program and register).
For teens and adults (14 years and older), there are three levels of swimming courses available at the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (Decarie) Pool: beginner, advanced and intermediate.
Instructions to follow:
- Please note that places are limited.
- A five-minute transition time between courses is included in the course period displayed.
- Please note that strollers are not permitted in the changing rooms.
- Parents or friends are not allowed on the pool deck during swimming lessons.
- Please register your children in the correct level. Any changes to be made to your registration will be done in the first two classes. If a change is not possible, management reserves the right to cancel the registration, in order to maintain safe and homogeneous groups.